Lawn Disease Control Services In Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit & Nearby Areas
Ever wonder why the grass is greener at the golf course? Disease control applications are made regularly on golf courses throughout the season. The Lawn Techs offer a similar Preventative Lawn Disease Control Program or Curative Disease Control Applications.
Protect & Prevent lawn disease damage with
The Lawn Techs proven program!
We provide a Lawn Disease Control Program that is equipped with 3 applications applied at the most effective times of the year. Treatments made by us are the most innovative in the field, they are low-toxic and extremely effective.
- Lawn disease is very common throughout the area during the summer months.
- Lawn disease increases or decreases based on weather conditions etc.from May to October.
- Lawn disease develops in your lawn from hot humid weather, wet weather, heavy thatch or compaction, other properties, lawnmowers, rain, and wind.
- Lawn watering must be done properly or it can create the spread of disease. Visit our Lawn Care Tips for info. on the best way to water and prevent disease.
- Some diseases only discolor the lawn and your lawn may bounce back in the fall while other diseases can flare up and cause quick and permanent damage.
- Our Disease Control Program will reduce disease damage by up to 95%
- Applications are made every 30 days during June, July, and August.
- The Lawn Tecs is not held responsible for disease damage! Disease damage can flare up quickly in between your regular lawn fertilization program visits.
- Protect your lawn with our preventive lawn disease program - Contact us anytime for a free inspection and prevention measures specific to your property.
We also provide Curative Disease Control Applications - Contact us anytime for a free inspection and control measures specific to your property.
Schedule your free lawn disease analysis and estimate today! If you're located in any of our service areas, click or call us today at (888) 529-6832.
Required NJ Licenses: NJ Certified Pesticide License #94858A & NJ Certified Fertilizer Applicators #C004782