Summit Area Outdoor Pest Control Tips
Tick Prevention Methods
The first line of defense to prevent tick infestation in your yard would be to take advantage of our annual tick and flea spray treatments. We make 4 annual treatments at the most optimal times of the year.
Then to further reduce coming in contact with ticks and the possibilities of contracting Lyme disease, we recommend these tips:
- Try to keep deer from exploring your property, they are one of the number one carriers of ticks. Replace any plants that are around your home with deer-resistant varieties.
- Stay away from brushy areas and/or cut down any brushy areas in your yard.
- Remove any debris piles or old logs that are laying around your property.
- Some birds are avid tick eaters and will help in the prevention and control of ticks. Place bird feeders around the perimeter of your property.
- Keep all your trees, shrubs and landscaping healthy and maintained.
Mosquito Bite Prevention - The Good, the Bad and the Dangerous - Check out our Blog Here!
Schedule your free mosquito, tick, and flea control analysis and estimate today! If you're located in any of our service areas, click or call us today at (888) 529-6832
Required NJ Licenses: NJ Certified Pesticide License #94858A & NJ Certified Fertilizer Applicators #C004782